What Are Cookies?
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows us or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites.
Cookies can improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences. This means you don’t have to re-enter information on each visit or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website.
What Cookies Do We Use?
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce and payment processing. Some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, visit Google's information page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work a cookie will be set through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Advertising cookies are used on our website to offer personalized marketing to you tailored to your interests, providing you with a more personalized service on your next visit. These cookies remember that you visited our website and this information may be shared with third-parties. These cookies can track your device’s visits to our website and other sites but they typically cannot personally identify you.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
- By email: CustomerCare@eyesonwalls.com
- By phone number: 1-800-361-0014
- By mail using the details below:
Eyes On Walls Art, Inc.
6005 Thimens Blvd, Montreal