We work with a small and carefully chosen group of artists, and we invest in actively promoting their work. For this reason we are very selective about the artists we add to our line, adding only a few new artists each year. We are not an open printing platform for artists to create to a store to sell their work.
If you are an established or up and coming artist or a gallery representing an artist with artwork that you think would translate well into fine art prints and other licensed products, then we encourage you to submit your work to us for consideration.
Here are some general things we look for in the artists we publish, although none are required it's helpful to review before submitting to us:
- A good fit with our existing collection.
- A solid collection of publishable work, ideally we like to launch with 20+ pieces.
- A following online, some self-publishing success, some gallery shows.
- For fine art poster and print publishing, we generally work with our artists on an exclusive basis.
- A royalty is paid quarterly based on the selling price of the print.
To submit work, please e-mail some digital files or a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.