'Nolia' by Ruben Ireland.
These amazing 18 x 24.5” inch pieces were created by the Artist combining his distinctive female interpretation with the Popovy Sisters hyperreal, posable dolls that combine elements of fantasy, fashion, and fetish.
- Signed, Embossed and numbered Edition of just 50 prints
- 18x24.5 inches on Fine Art Paper (26x33 inches framed)
- Signed and numbered by the Artist
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- This is an Exclusive Eyes on Walls Limited Edition
- Bright White Acid Free 230gsm Premium Matte paper
115 $ Limited Edition Print
215 $ Matted & Black or White Frame
I’ve been inspired by the work of the Popovy Sisters since I first discovered their dolls, years ago. A mix of fragility and strength, beauty and obscurity and a taste for things a little dark and strange have always seemed to emanate from our respective works. But there is something unique in their aesthetic that I always wanted to try and capture, just once, in my own work. Finally I reached out and discussed this potential marrying of our styles and now I am very excited to share this macabre beauty, Nolia, the fruit of that desire.
- Ruben Ireland