By Agnes Cecile
This is a very special Hand Embellished Multiple of 'Loss' by Agnes Cecile.
These beautiful 16 x 24” inch pieces were carefully hand finished by the Artist during her visit to our Studio in June 2018 to create a piece as unique and special as the original itself.
- Signed, Embossed and numbered Edition of just 25 prints.
- 16x24 inches on Fine Art Paper (24x32 inches framed).
- Hand finished by the artist
- Signed and numbered by the Artist
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- This is an Exclusive Eyes on Walls Limited Edition.
- Bright White Acid Free 230gsm Premium Matte paper
“A paint from many years ago, one of the first where I experimented the “double exposition” in painting.
The story behind “loss” is the story behind a very common dynamic: something destabilizing happened, you get lost, and you need to escape, to fly away.
In this special edition a flock of red birds crosses the paint, disappearing and appearing among light brush strokes that play with the original ones. A gentle flight against a fading horizon. “Loss” is one of my most dreamy and evocative watercolors, one that means a lot to me.“