This edition traveled all the way to Japan to be hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- Signed, Embossed and numbered Edition of 50 prints.
- 22x28 inches on Fine Art Paper (30x36 inches framed).
- Signed and numbered by the Artist
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- This is an Exclusive Eyes on Walls Limited Edition.
- Bright White Acid Free 230gsm Premium Matte paper
In Buddhism, a raigo (meaning "welcoming approach") is an appearance of Amida Buddha on a purple cloud at the time of one's death. In Hikari's version, a magical girl (who represents the "new god of our era" in her artwork) takes the position of Buddha and a rock band follows her. They are what she calls the "raigou-zu of the modern era".